ABOUT HRF BOZEMAN
"to do justly, and to love mercy, and to walk humbly with our God", and
"continuing steadfastly in the apostles’ teaching, and fellowship,
in the breaking of bread, and the prayers."
(Micah 6:8; Acts 2:42)
1. We observe the Sabbath and endeavor to keep it holy. (Exodus 20:8)
2. We worship the God of Abraham, Isaac and Jacob, and acknowledge Yeshua as the Messiah.
3. We rely on the scriptures alone for truth. Every scripture inspired of God is also profitable for teaching, for reproof, for correction, for instruction which is in righteousness. (2 Tim.3:16)
4. Matt. 5:17-19 “Do not think that I came to abolish the Law or the Prophets; I did not come to abolish but to fulfill. For truly I say to you, until heaven and earth pass away, not the smallest letter or stroke shall pass away from the Law until all is accomplished. Whoever then annuls one of the least of these commandments, and so teaches others, shall be called least in the kingdom of heaven; but whoever keeps and teaches them, he shall be called great in the kingdom of heaven.”
5. Acts 15:20-21 “That they abstain from things contaminated by idols and from fornication and from what is strangled and from blood. For Moses from ancient generations has in every city those who preach him, since he is read in the synagogues every Sabbath.”
6. Conflict resolution will follow Matt. 18:15-18
7. We come together in humble servitude. (John 13: 1-20)
8. Love the Lord your God with all your heart, soul, and mind and Love your neighbor as yourself. (Matt. 22: 37-40, Deut. 6:5, Lev. 19:18)
The above were adopted and resolved on April 17, 2009 by community vote.